December 22, 2012

Brown Sugar Scrub

I'm on a roll today!  And this was supposed to be my do nothing day.  Maybe that's why it's been so fun. :)  I pinned a picture of homemade body scrub forever ago, and while I had all the ingredients on hand I didn't have anything to store it in.  Cue one sealed glass jar as part of a Christmas gift, and I was in business.

Look how pretty!

Supplies
  • 1 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
Easy peasy!

Directions
  1. Stir ingredients in a medium bowl. Transfer to sealed container.
YOU'RE DONE! Omgeez.  You just saved yourself $20 to $40!  With that kind of value, this definitely makes it onto the list of awesome things to make and give as gifts.  And I can say, having used the scrub in my shower today, it's great and smells like cookie dough. :)  I happen to like that, so win for me!  It reminds me of a body scrub I had done during a spa massage once. Heaven.


And with that, I'm probably done for the holidays!  Unless I figure out how to blog from my iphone while away from my computer visiting in the in-laws for Christmas...  no promises though. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? Awesome! Have at it, rock star.