- 2 lbs beef short ribs
- 1 1/3 cup pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 of a 1-lb bag of baby carrots
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- Mashed potatoes, rice, or any other side you want!
- Season the ribs with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Stir the sauce, wine, carrots, and onion in a slow cooker. Add the ribs and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours (or HIGH 4-5 hours), until the ribs are fork-tender. Serve with side as desired.
*May I recommend a nice rustic Italian bread, or if you're in luck, BEER BREAD, like we're having! YUM.