Ingredients (makes 12 sliders; enough to serve 3-4)
- 12 dinner rolls (I used mini kaiser rolls)
- 12 pieces honey ham
- 12 small slices Swiss cheese
- Mayonnaise (about 1/3 cup will be enough for all 12 sandwiches)
Poppy seed sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 3/4 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1/2 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spread mayonnaise onto the inside of both halves of each roll. Assemble sandwiches with a slice of ham and cheese on each roll. Place snugly in a baking dish or rimmed cookie sheet (I used a 9x13 baking dish).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the poppy seed sauce ingredients. Pour evenly over all of the sandwiches. Set aside 10 minutes or until butter sets slightly. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350° 12-15 minutes until cheese is melted. Uncover and cook 2 additional minutes until tops are slightly brown and crispy. Serve warm.