- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Place chicken breasts in a ziplock bag. Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl, and pour over chicken. Shake/wiggle bag to coat chicken evenly.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to allow the flavors to develop and settle in.
- Preheat oven to 375° (or grill- mmm). Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil, spray with Pam, and set chicken on top. Pour any marinade from the bag over the chicken.
- Bake for 27-35 minutes or until fully cooked. I recommend serving with rice, which you can prepare while the chicken bakes.