Apple Cream Cheese Danishes
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and sliced into 8 slices
- 1 tube crescent rolls (8 count)
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar (mixture of ~1 1/2 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 6 oz Sprite
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a square baking dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Spread a bit of cream cheese along the bottom of each triangle. Place an apple slice on top. Sprinkle with a little cinnamon sugar. Roll up in crescent roll dough and pinch seams closed.
- Place danishes in prepared baking dish, evenly spaced.
- Mix melted butter, sugar, cinnamon, and flour in a medium bowl until well combined. Pour over danishes.
- Pour Sprite down center and sides of baking dish (not over the danishes themselves).
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until tops are golden and danishes are baked all the way through.
I wish you could smell these!
Just your basic white girl, wearing a scarf, loving fall, and baking all things apple and pumpkin.