- 1 prepared packet's worth Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix from Tastefully Simple, along with required ingredients
- I always use Swiss cheese when I prepare mine
- 1 chicken breast
- 1/2 pound (1/2 box) short pasta
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°. Season chicken with salt and pepper and bake for 25-30 minutes, until cooked through.
- Bring a pot of generously salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare dip according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat frozen peas according to package directions
- Remove chicken from oven and dice into bite-size pieces.
- Drain pasta when done cooking and return to pot. Stir in dip and chicken, and mix until well combined. Gently stir in peas.