- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1/2 bag baby spinach (I get the 6-oz bags)
- 3 ounces (2 servings) pasta (I love it with spaghetti)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a pot of generously salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute, then add thyme and saute another minute. Stir in spinach and cook until wilted, 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside until pasta is done.
- Drain pasta and toss with the spinach mixture. Stir in Parmesan.
- Serve with extra Parmesan and thyme on top.