- 4 cups strong brewed coffee
- 6 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream and cinnamon sugar for topping
- Pour coffee and milk into crock pot. Whisk in pumpkin, sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Cover and set on low for 4 hours, or high for 2.
- Turn crock pot down to "keep warm" setting or just turn off 30 minutes before serving, unless you want coffee scorching hot. Whisk before serving.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar to serve.