- 1 can Pillsbury pizza dough
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan (use the green can for this one, not the fresh stuff), plus 2 tablespoons for sprinkling
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 425°. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out the dough into its rectangle shape. Using a pizza cutter, cut into thick strips. Roll the strips to make 1" wide snakes of dough (like you're playing with Play Doh again!). Cut the snakes into 1", bite size pieces.
- Arrange dough onto prepared cookie sheet, and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese. Bake until golden and puffy. I used the dough baking guidelines and mine were at that point after about 11-15 minutes I think.
- While bites are baking, mix remaining ingredients in a large zip top bag. When bites are done baking, add to bag and shake to thoroughly coat the bites in the seasoning mix.
If you make any modifications, please share! I plan to modify this recipe as I try variations.