October 30, 2012

Lemon Butter Shrimp

This delicious main dish comes courtesy of one of those Pinterest pins with details in the caption, because the  link doesn't actually go anywhere with a real recipe.  So I ran with the notes from the pin, modified a bit to suit my family, and before I knew it I had a new favorite way to make shrimp that got enthusiastic votes from the peanut gallery.  Hooray!


Ingredients
  • 30-50 pre-cooked, peeled shrimp, tails removed
  • 1/2 stick of butter (4 tablespoons)
  • 1 lemon, thinly sliced
  • 2 tsp Italian seasoning


Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Melt the butter in the microwave.
  3. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.  Pour on the melted butter and evenly coat the baking sheet.
  4. Lay the lemon slices in a single layer on the buttered baking sheet.
  5. Arrange the shrimp on top of the lemon and butter so that each shrimp is at least covering a bit of lemon slice.
  6. Sprinkle generously with Italian seasoning.  I'm guesstimating that I used about 2 teaspoons.
  7. Bake for 15 minutes.
There you go.  Insanely easy, and super delicious.  I served mine with rice and a salad and it was great!  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? Awesome! Have at it, rock star.