- 30-50 pre-cooked, peeled shrimp, tails removed
- 1/2 stick of butter (4 tablespoons)
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Pour on the melted butter and evenly coat the baking sheet.
- Lay the lemon slices in a single layer on the buttered baking sheet.
- Arrange the shrimp on top of the lemon and butter so that each shrimp is at least covering a bit of lemon slice.
- Sprinkle generously with Italian seasoning. I'm guesstimating that I used about 2 teaspoons.
- Bake for 15 minutes.