September 13, 2014

Mummy Onesie!

This quick baby craft came courtesy of my friend Kelly, who sent me this adorable pin a whole day before the most recent Pinterest party.  Sneaky Kelly!  How could I resist?  Luckily this little treat is SO SIMPLE, I already had everything on hand at home.

So cute!!!

Supplies

  • White baby onesie
  • Gauze or strips of white fabric
  • 2 googly eyes
  • White thread and needle
Directions
  1. Sew strips of gauze criss-cross on the onesie.  I only attached mine at the ends, but I may go back over it and sew down the whole way on each strip.
  2. Poke needle through the back of a googly eye and thread through.  Sew to the onesie and knot firmly.  Repeat for the other eye.
How easy is THAT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? Awesome! Have at it, rock star.