June 22, 2014

Summer-Themed Thank You Gift

For the last month or so I've been prepping for my maternity leave, delegating different tasks at work, creating all sorts of fun documents and spreadsheets- exciting things.  One part of that that I was actually excited about, though, was putting together little thank you gifts for my coworkers who were picking up most of my tasks for me.  I had a summer baby, so I was definitely thinking of summery things that would be appreciated as part of a thank you gift.  Nail polish, buff blocks, iced coffee mix, and coffee gift cards in large cups with straws seemed like a great mix!  Sure enough, my friends really loved the treats and the gesture.  It's a good thing I was so excited about this, because sure enough little baby girl was born just a few days after I handed out these goodies!

Gift as given to each coworker.

Close up of the tag.  I just nabbed a pic from Google and typed over it. :)

All the goodies spread out.  I got Panera and Dunkin Donuts gift cards depending on what I knew their preferences to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? Awesome! Have at it, rock star.