Here we have:
- Bossypants by Tina Fey. A great read for anyone, but especially for another woman who has been through all the nonsense Tina Fey touches on in this book. Also, it's funny and funny is good for Lulu.
- A silly card. I think that's a donkey kissing a little boy's head.
- Fragrance free lotion. You know, as much as fancy lotions are fancy and nice, if you don't know what scents a person likes, you could be really hit or miss there. This option is still a treat without the risk.
- My favorite chap stick. It actually soaks in without that waxy feeling.
- Green tea. She was an avid coffee drinker for as long as I've known her, and then she retires and switches to tea. Traitor! Still, I will support her new lifestyle.
- Nail polish. I don't care who you are, ladies always like nail polish.
- Cozy socks and hand warmers. She's staying in Boston right now and that = MUCH colder than Florida where she was supposed to be. She needs some warmth!
- Bath soak. I know Sheldon says to offer friends in need a hot beverage, which I did (see Green tea, above), but I one upped him with the hot bath, too.
- Vase and colorful fake flowers. Nothing says perky like flowers you don't have to worry about watering, amirite?
- Monogrammed mug. If she's going to be cozying up with a book and tea, she needs a mug for that tea!
All little things, but put together they create a bit of pampering and care. A long distance hug, with some laughter and cheer splashed in.
All packed up and ready to go!