October 20, 2013

Batty Goody Bags

I really have tried to keep the crafting mayhem in check, but I was determined to find a cute way to do the goody bags for the Halloween party.  A quick Pinterest scour and I was set.  Even better: all I needed to buy were the black bags.  I already had the other supplies at home!


Supplies (for 4 bags)

  • 1 5x7 sheet of white foam 
  • 1 5x7 sheet of black foam
  • Scissors
  • 4 paper bags
  • 8 googly eyes, preferably different sizes
  • Hot glue gun and glue
Directions
  1. Fill bags with treats and glue or tape closed.
  2. Cut out smiles with fangs from the white foam.
  3. Cut out bat wings and ears from the black foam.
  4. Glue all pieces, as well as googly eyes, to bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? Awesome! Have at it, rock star.